ALIGNING THE ORGANIZATIONS HUMAN CAPITAL PLAN WITH
THE ORGANIZATION'S STRATEGIC PLAN:
A PRACTITIONER'S PERSPECTIVE
Ken Lynch, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
March 14, 2017 | 11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m
Join us for this strategy packed luncheon! This session will examine how the Human Resources practitioner aligns human capital resources to meet the goals of the organization's strategic plan!
* Identify the organization's strategic human capital needs
* Identify the gaps in existing human capital resources within the organization
* Identify the human capital resources available in the labor market
* Identify and utilize the organization's culture (brand) to attract human capital resources
* Identify tools available to assess human capital skills set
* Identify tools available within the organization to improve the skills set of current and newly hired human capital resources
About the Speaker
Ken Lynch, a recognized expert in Human Resources (HR), is a best-selling author, business executive, corporate trainer, consultant, educator, guest speaker and mentor, working with individuals, start-ups and established organizations. Ken is also a Veteran of the U. S. Army and works with other Veterans in their transition back into the civilian workforce. He the founder of two HR resources to aid the HR community: The HR Network and The HR Diner. In 2015, Ken won the State of Missouri Society of Human Resource Management “Leadership, Education, Achievement and Dedication (LEAD) Award”. He holds an undergraduate degree in Psychology, graduate degree in Business Administration and is completing a doctorate in Management. Additionally, Ken is a certified trainer with AchieveGlobal Management Training programs and Development Dimensions International’s Learning Systems, and holds certifications as a Senior Professional in Human Resources and the Society of Human Resource Management – Senior Certified Professional.
This program has been approved for 1.0 hour of PHR/SPHR BUSINESS recertification credit through the HR Certification Institute (www.hrci.org) and SHRM CP/SCP professional development credit through SHRM (www.shrm.org)
Members - $35
Non-Members - $50
Student Members - $10
10:45 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. - New Member Orientation
11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Luncheon & Program
A special thank you to our March 2017 Sapphire Sponsor!